Find out how much you know about Hemorrhoids?
Symptoms of hemorrhoids vary depending on their location.
Hemorrhoid symptoms usually depend on their location. Hemorrhoids are most often not painful, but if a blood clot forms, they can be very painful. The following are some common symptoms:
- Painless bright red blood from the rectum
- Anal itching and irritation
- Anal ache or pain, especially while sitting
- Anal swelling
- Pain during bowel movements
- One or more hard tender lumps near the anus